and for those we offer :
- A ground floor room with individual entrance
- Contactless check-in from the car to the room
- A private patio or terrace facing the pool or garden
- Breakfast (optional) served to your room
- Limited but delicious snacks, drinks and meal choices
- Complimentary tea and coffee facilities
- All orders can be done from your room telephone
A century old Manor house in Paarl, surrounded by Olive orchards and a waterfall
Set in the picturesque heart of the Paarl Winelands to the backdrop of majestic Drakenstein Mountains is the luxurious Cascade Country Manor.
The boutique hotel's namesake is the cascading waterfall just 300 meters from the Manor house whose soothing sounds permeate throughout the grounds year-round. Surrounded by Olive Groves this charming proudly fair trade tourism hotel and spa is located on pristine grounds in the former homestead of royalty and comprises only fifteen rooms, ensuring an intimate and peaceful stay in the Olive Valley of the Winelands..
Unwind from a busy lifestyle at the on-site Cascade Manor Spa, which offers a host of pampering treatments to rejuvenate your body and mind. The Goetze family and their dedicated staff complement welcome you to an oasis of seclusion and relaxation at Cascade Country Manor. Member of the Cape Country Routes collection of hotels and activities. Come to a place with a story to tell.